Spiral classifier is one of the beneficiation equipment. Spiral classifier is a kind of equipment for mechanical classification based on the principle that the specific gravity of solid particles is different, so the precipitation speed in liquid is different. The material powder milled in the mill can be filtered, and then the coarse material can be screwed into the feed inlet of the mill by using the spiral plate, and the filtered fine material can be discharged from the overflow pipe. Spiral classifier is called classifier for short. There are mainly four kinds of classifiers: high weir single screw and double screw, submerged single screw and double screw. The classifier is mainly composed of transmission device, spiral body, tank body, lifting mechanism, lower support (bearing bush) and ore discharge valve. Spiral classifier is widely used in concentrator and ball mill to form closed-circuit circulation process and split process diversion of ore sand, or in gravity concentrator to classify ore sand and fine mud, particle size classification of ore slurry in metal beneficiation process, desliming and dehydration in ore washing operation, etc.
Spiral classifiers mainly include high weir single screw and double screw, low weir single screw and double screw, submerged single screw and double screw. Low weir type is rarely used, mainly high weir type, submerged type and XL spiral classifier .
Spiral classifier is widely used in concentrator and ball mill to form a closed-circuit circulation process and separate ore and sand, or in gravity
Ore sand and fine mud from the concentrator, particle size classification of pulp in metal beneficiation process, desliming and dehydration in ore washing operation, etc. The machine has the characteristics of simple structure, reliable operation and convenient operation.
The base of the machine is made of channel steel and the body is welded with steel plate. The inlet head and shaft head of the spiral shaft adopt pig iron sleeve, which is wear-resistant and durable. The lifting device is divided into electric and manual.
Structure description of main components
1. Transmission device: the spiral classifier is composed of motor, reducer, cylindrical gear pair and bevel gear.
2. Spiral (left and right): it is composed of hollow shaft, support, spiral blade, lining iron, etc. Hollow shaft is welded by seamless steel pipe, journal and flange. Wear resistance life is the key in use, and the lining iron is made of wear-resistant material.
3. Lower bearing: it is easy to wear due to its long-term immersion in pulp, and frequent maintenance and replacement is its main feature. Therefore, the machine adopts the structure of movable shaft sleeve and nylon bearing bush. When the bearing sleeve and bearing bush are worn, a new set of sleeve and bush can be replaced after lifting the screw with the lifting mechanism for more than ten minutes, which is convenient for maintenance and replacement.
4. Water tank: it is welded by steel plate and various section steels. The water tank contains all the mining awards and bears the weight and all the load of the body itself. Therefore, it is very important to support the foundation construction of the water tank. In order to avoid the tank deformation caused by improper support and affect the operation of the machine, the machine is attached with the schematic diagram of foundation structure, which can be used as a reference for foundation design.
5. Drain valve: in order to discharge the slurry from the water tank when necessary, a drain valve is set at the lower part of the water tank to discharge the slurry at any time and can be closed during normal production.
6. Lifting device: it is composed of motor, worm gear reducer, bevel gear pair, screw nut, lead screw and other parts. When the classifier stops working, in order to avoid the solid precipitation in the pulp pressing the screw, resulting in overload operation and the needs of maintenance work, a lifting device is set. When the classifier stops, be sure to lift the screw from the water tank to make most of the screw leave the pulp. In order to ensure the reliability of the lifting device, a stroke end switch is specially equipped to make the lifting stroke self-control. When the screw is lifted, hang the screw firmly with a fishing hook to prevent it from falling off. When the classifier stops, the lifting device can automatically lift the screw to a certain height when it is started. When the classifier works, the lifting device can also rotate to lower the screw to the working position, which can maintain the service life of transmission parts and prevent the hollow shaft from breaking due to overload. Whether the linkage control electrical device needs to be installed can be determined by the user according to the specific conditions. The manufacturer does not supply the parts required by the electrical device.
1. It is used for the separation of super standard stone powder in the dry production process of machine-made sand, which can easily control the content of machine-made sand and stone powder to meet the requirements of users.
2. It is suitable for large and medium-sized dry sand production lines.
3. 0.00-0.75mm stone powder content is adjustable between 2% - 15%.
4. The quality of stone powder is easy to control, and the fineness adjustment is convenient, flexible and reliable.
5. Tile lining, very low maintenance rate.
6. Frequency conversion control technology is adopted to make the operation more concise
24-Hour Hour Hotline
Screen capture, wechat recognition QR code
（Click wechat copy to add friends）