Installation, commissioning and maintenance of 6-s shaker
6s shaker has stable performance in daily work. However, in actual production, due to the lack of correct maintenance methods and incorrect installation when replacing parts, some conventional problems are easy to occur. Most of the actual users lack experience in inspection and maintenance, which affects the normal production of the concentrator and causes unnecessary losses.
Based on more than ten years of production experience and product after-sales feedback. The problems and solutions of 6-s shaking table are summarized for customers' reference.
1、 The main parts that are easy to cause abnormal sound of the shaking table are as follows:
① 14. Large pulley ②, 5-rocking rod ③, 9-spring ④, 7-eccentric shaft ⑤, 6-elbow plate ⑥, support plate of rocking box on saddle footing
2、 Inspection methods and Solutions
1. For large pulleys
Stop the machine for inspection and rotate the large pulley by hand. If you feel that there is clearance on the large pulley, it means that the large pulley is not installed stably. In this way, it is very easy to produce abnormal noise in actual production.
Solution: find an abandoned hacksaw blade or a thinner small iron sheet, plug it into the key of the large pulley (commonly known as the pin), tighten the fixing screw next to it, and then check whether the gap is eliminated.
2. Opposite rocker
For shutdown inspection, first remove the two adjacent elbow plates, stabilize the large pulley with one hand and swing the swing rod with the other hand. Under normal circumstances, it can only swing left and right with more effort, and it can't swing back and forth. If it is the opposite, the rocker is not fixed. In this case, it is not easy to produce abnormal noise in production.
Solution: tighten the fixing screw on the shaking rod.
3. For spring
Shutdown inspection. Check whether the spring is out of position. For example, the spring is crooked or eccentric.
Solution: hit the spring with a hammer, which will force the spring to return.
4. For eccentric shaft
It is also a shutdown inspection. Hold the large pulley with both hands and swing back and forth. If it feels dynamic or there is mechanical clearance, it indicates that the eccentric shaft is not fixed well.
Solution: tighten the two small screws on the oil seal cover of 6-s transmission case.
5. Elbow plate
Power on inspection. Touch the two elbow plates with the thumb and neutron of one hand respectively (be sure to pay attention to safety during inspection) and feel whether there is a gap.
Solution: adjust the screw on the spring screw according to the actual clearance. Tighten it if it's delivered, and loosen it if it's too tight.
6. Four supporting plates on saddle footing
Shutdown inspection. Check whether the position of the four support plates is correct, such as whether they are in the middle of the shaking box, and whether they will scratch the side wall of the shaking box.
Solution: adjust the position of the support plate to make it in the correct position
1. Before installation, cement shall be poured and anchor bolts shall be embedded. During installation, it should be noted that the center of the 360 mm radius of the two slope adjuster bases and the center of the bed head linkage base must be in the same plane, otherwise when the bed surface is tilted, the wear of the copper sleeve will be accelerated, and even the reciprocating rod will be broken. As for the height error between the linkage seat and the traction screw on the bed surface, the bolt under the shaking box can be adjusted to eliminate it.
2. The shaker has passed the no-load commissioning and operation when leaving the factory. After the equipment is installed, the user should first conduct two hours of space-time load commissioning and operation, and check the following items: whether the motor works normally during startup and operation; 7a686964616fe59b9ee7ad9431333361303564 contact of parts and wear of friction joint surface; Whether there is abnormal noise; Whether the lubrication is normal, etc. Then the load test can be carried out. Check the above items after 24 hours.
3. During the test run, the secondary and load running springs should not be pressed too tightly, but should be slightly relaxed to make the elbow plate and its support make a slight impact sound during the operation. At this time, gradually adjust the bolts and press the spring until the sound stops. Excessive compression of the spring will increase wear and power consumption, and may crush the spring. If the spring is too loose, it is easy to cause the elbow plate to fall off and damage the parts in the box.
4. During commissioning, first pay attention to whether the rotation direction of the headgear pulley is consistent with that shown in the figure. If the rotation direction is different, it shall be corrected immediately, otherwise the oil pump cannot work normally. All screws of the machine must be tightened before starting. Since the gear oil pump is driven by the crankshaft at the head of the machine, there is no oil at each lubricating point within a certain time after shipment, so each lubricating point at the head of the machine must be sprayed with thin oil first to facilitate shipment and avoid damage to parts.
Screen capture, wechat recognition QR code
（Click wechat copy to add friends）